Wednesday 18 August 2021

Orana Wildlife Park

On the 16th of August, Rooms 5 & 6 went to Orana Wildlife Park. Here we learnt about different adaptations animals have. We also learnt about their habits, food chains and lots more.

My favourite part was seeing Tasmanian Devils. Did you know, most of them have scars on their bottoms? This is because they chase each other in circles when they are fighting. Tasmanian Devils are very territorial!

It was a great day and I was very tired when we got back to school. Everyone enjoyed Zoo School and seeing all of the different animals.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support our learning we ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?